Below blog details about the common plugin design mistake which often make you spend hours together to troubleshoot….
- Make sure you properly verify the filtering attributes are missing
- Don’t unnecessarily include all the parameters in the Pre/Post image
- Don’t retrieve all the data in your fetch queries
- Make sure your operation doesn’t take long time when you were trying to perform any synchronous operation.
- Check if any other operation is blocking your action or pushing your action to go next.
- Try to use trace log if you were able to call the plugin
- In some cases, if you have any issue with the plugin registration tool to profile, alternatively you can put this method of logging to trace out the issue.
- Use depth property to prevent infinite loop execution.
Hope you found at least you are able to understand why your plugin doesn’t trigger now.
Thank you…that’s it for today….